Initiating and implementing change in large organizations is not an easy task – especially not, if the change is fundamental, company- or group-wide and crosses borders and functions. Key success factors in these kinds of change situations are
- High levels of involvement of the senior management team in initiating and framing the change
- Dedicated management of the “People Workstream” of change – next to e.g. the IT and Process Workstreams
- Shared understanding about the why, what and how of change across the organization
- Team leads and employees are involved in implementation, have the skills to implement and act on the change
- Constant bottom-up and top-down communication during implementation and execution – enabling an agile strategy process with early refinements
We address these factors by a unique blend of business and people know-how. Our solutions have proven successful in many large, global organizations.